- InTech International has joined the Advisory and Steering Committee of Stratum-ICS Founder and CEO of InTech International, Tarek Ragheb, has joined the Advisory and Steering Committee of Stratum-ICS
- Into Africa Launched in May 2012 to represent the interest of Africa ‘s aircraft owners, operators, and suppliers to the business aviation community in a single voice, the Africa Business Aviation Association (AFBAA)
- Zaki Ameer, Dream design do As part of its Social Corporate responsibility, INTech Investments Limited organized a series of seminars on entrepreneurship in Rwanda and Uganda by bringing a notorious author and successful businessman
- Lebanese investors eye Rwanda Leading Lebanese entrepreneurs are set to visit Rwanda later this year to explore investment and trade opportunities, according to at official in the Rwandan embassy in Ankara, Turkey.
- INTech Investments discusses business opportunities in Rwanda INTech Investments was invited on the 8th of May 2017 to a seminar on Rwanda Trade and Investment at The Federation of Chambers of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture of Lebanon (FCCIAL)'s headquarters, in Beirut.
- African Business Aviation Association (AfBAA) Symposium West Africa AfBAA Regional Symposium - West Africa, is being held in conjunction with the highly successful Nigerian Business Aviation Conference.
- Airways Aviation agreement featured in African Aerospace Youngsters with aspirations to join the aviation industry in Africa have been given a major boost following an agreement signed at the Aviation Africa summit in Kigali last week.
- INTech at Aviation Africa Summit 2017 INtech founder Tarek Ragheb at Aviation Africa Summit 2017
- African aerospace magazine cover feature Tarek Ragheb featured on the cover of African Aerospace Magazine.